Friday, August 23, 2013

EOC Week 7:Progress to finding a lawyer

I am waiting on the call back from my uncle. He is getting married next week so I guess I can wait for that. He lives in California but will be going to Italy for his honeymoon right after his wedding so I’ll probably even bug him on his honeymoon. I’ll just tell him that sometimes you just have to take one for the team. My uncle has his own production company but what I found out like a year ago he did graduate from the South Carolina School of law… Who Knew? I knew he was just a smart guy with a vision but I didn’t know he went to get his law degree as well. My uncle is a very busy man. I figured that much because he and his fiancĂ©e are just now tying the knot after 10 years. My aunt has to be a very patient woman to be marrying him. I guess it works out for them because they genially love each other and at the end of the day that’s all that matters. So far my project is going great I just have to continue to stay on top of things so I won’t fall behind. This isn’t a project that you just jam in all at once. I’m just grateful my lawyer is on the family because I don’t think I would in a good spot if they weren’t. It’s Vegas and I’m a college student I don’t even have money to offer a lawyers to answer my ten questions if it came down to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment