Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 1:My Voice


I am the future of film and I will continue to be the best I can be. I grew up with an imagination and luckily I never lost it. I continue to impress myself on a daily basis because I don't give up on anything. Ideas come to my head a lot so I write them down and I never lose track of what my goals are. I believe we all can accomplish anything. My family raised me into a woman who is very passionate about what I do so I will never go through life wishing I would have done that or what I could have done. I attempt everything I put my mind to. Film caught my attention when I was in middle school and it has gained such love from me. I don't even see things the way others see them. I turn everything into a plot or into a funny situation even when things seem bad. I make my friends laugh so much they cry. I am really just a great person to know. I love comedies and I am really afraid of watching Scary Movies. My family says they are predictable so how can they still be scary, but they don’t understand how I am still afraid of them.Once I set  my mind on this film making I couldn't be stopped. I was an athlete in high school and everyone thought that I would at least go far with that,but it was something I wasn't really eager about anymore. I really love movies with a positive story in them.So much imagination and I don't feel I have enough  time. on my spare time I go to churches and set up there presentation system so on Sunday services people can look at the t.v screens and sing along. I don't even bother charging people when it comes to stuff like that because it is a good cause. My mother and father don't have any background in film so I am like the oddball in my family,but I cant be stopped. I am very passionate about this because film can touch so many people. whether you go to the movies or not you will see some of my work because my plan is to get out there and stay  out there. When I came to Las Vegas I wanted to continue to grow in my field and that's what I plan to do. Film doesn't have to be copied film is how you can put words into picture and get emotions and make people feel for what they are seeing. film can be funny,sad,dramatic or all of those but what film cant be is stopped by anyone of us.







No comments:

Post a Comment