Friday, August 30, 2013

Legal Authority

 Finding my lawyer was not hard at all. It was just the process of setting up meeting with my own uncle. I had to go through so much because he was overseas with his new wife for their honeymoon. I felt a little bad telling him this was a life or death situation because I knew it was my class final and well to me it was serious business at hand. My uncle has his own production company as well which is good for me because that’s what I want to do. He deals with music and even television series on the TV one network. He was a very busy man but he took the time out to help me with my final. Who knew he even went to law school he graduated from South Carolina school of law, and I never knew that. He also got his business degree from University of Southern California. My uncle was a good choice because I was always curious of why he would go everywhere for business. I was beginning to think he was like a bank robber on the run. My imagination keeps me entertained so that’s one less thing I have to worry about. It was also very nice to talk to him again. My uncle and our conversation didn’t last long because he knew exactly what I was trying to ask so he finished up my sentences for me. Overall this part of the final was a easy for me but hard for some of the people in the class that I know about because some lawyers in Vegas won’t take the time of the day to help anyone for free. I’m not surprised because lawyers are lawyers and they want money just like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment